Impact Legal was established in 1999. It is a specialist property and commercial law firm in Wellington’s commercial business district. We have clients throughout New Zealand.
We specialise in providing property and commercial legal advice to private and public clients.
Terms and conditions apply to the provision of our legal services. Our standard terms of engagement can be viewed here.
Our policy in respect of the Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism Act 2009 can be viewed here.
We have been involved in:
- commercial, retail and industrial property acquisitions and disposals throughout New Zealand
- commercial, retail and industrial property leasings throughout New Zealand, acting for both landlord and tenant
- advising on and negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts
- all aspects of land law, including subdivisions, unit title developments, and all of the negotiations and documentation that go with them
- acting for commercial and private lenders and borrowers
- negotiating shareholder, joint venture and franchise agreements for clients
- advising on the sale and purchase of shares and all types of businesses.